Inbound marketing is defined as the concept of earning the attention of site visitors, making yourself easy to be found and attracting potential customers to your site by producing content they love! The New SEO is indeed Inbound Marketing!
So, the big question is, how do you do it?
Here are five things you should know.
- Consistent and Evergreen Blogging – blog at least twice weekly. We are also focusing on content that does not grow old.
- A Focus on Quality Content First, Keywords Come Naturally – Valuable content grows in value. We have noticed that our best articles continue to receive traffic long after they leave the front page of the site.
- Link Building Will Come Naturally – Without any effort at all, our inbound links have grown. Items one and two will naturally build inbound links.
- Promote Daily – You Have to be Found – Adopt a tool that allows you to schedule your sharing, we use BufferApp and have found great success. The tool also has to have analytics so that you know what is working. Share your content with your community. If they love your content, they will share and promote your message.
- Use the Right Tools! I find that WordPress SEO by Yoast is an essential tool so that I get everything right. The features provided by this tool enable me to get more visitors! I really feel that this tool has my back!
Use these steps and you will be implementing the “New SEO”.
EXTRA- make sure your blog grammar is correct with the Grammarly plugin.